Array is transforming. Every day we become a stronger global company. With over 1500 employees and exponential growth, we are redesigning how we better serve customers and scale our business. We are building on strength acquiring new businesses and talent to increase our capacity and capability to innovate and accelerate rapid growth.
A leader in the retail display and in-store merchandising services industry, we work with top brands like Estée Lauder, Sephora, Ulta Beauty and L’Oréal to name just a few. Experts in our field with over 35 years of experience, we are transforming our business process leveraging our deep industry knowledge and design innovation.
As we expand around the world, we are looking for critical thinkers who are data driven and have a strong voice to help us steer towards the future and carry out our vision. Joining us now is a chance to lead our transformation, to make a mark and chart our future and your own career.
Who we need
We are adding a Production Line Lead to our team. Someone with a strong sense of urgency, a commitment to quality and the ability to motivate the work of a team of 10-12 people. We need a Production Line Lead who can manage people and processes to ensure the production lines are set up, ready to go, the details are in place and the deadlines are never missed.
What’s in it for you
- Empowerment. It’s a step up for someone with a few years of experience in the manufacturing space who wants to work for a growing global company with the autonomy to make decisions and solve problems.
- Career development. Array Marketing is at a pivotal point, gaining new clients and investing in themselves to accelerate their growth. As we push to improve our processes and systems; as we build out our teams, the opportunities for someone starting as a Production Line Lead includes a deep and rewarding career moving into other roles on the production team from Group Lead and Section Manager to Project Manager and beyond.
As our new Production Line Lead, you will:
- Collaborate. You will communicate with multiple departments to determine the status/completion date of components required for assembly.
- Prepare. You will ensure all Non-Conformance Reports (NCR) for the Assembly area are completed; all material Kanban systems and inter-departmental requests are correctly filled out and executed in a timely fashion.
- Data entry. You will gather SQDC data and populates the daily file accordingly
- Process implementation. You will ensure standard work procedures for operators and material handlers are being followed. You will support the rollout of any Continuous Improvement features.
- Quality assurance. You will Initiate actions with Group Leaders and Section Manager to eliminate issues and ensure quality, productive and on time delivery of production jobs.
- Reporting. You will provide feedback to Group Leader / Section Manager for root cause and corrective action for KPI target misses and other production related issues for assigned jobs.
- Plan. You will ensure production materials are staged on the line before the production process begins to maximize efficiency. You will ensure that ALL lines are completely disassembled and all applicable 5S standards are met at the end of each run.
So, how do we know you are the new Production Line Lead? You have:
- The combined education and experience. You have a minimum of one year manufacturing production experience. You have a high school diploma or equivalent and you may have a technical diploma.
- The manufacturing insights. You have a high attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work products. You can plan out the detailed steps for solving challenges. You are deadline oriented and have a powerful sense of urgency.
- The technical skills. You have intermediate proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook. Knowledge of Industrios ERP system will be an asset.
- The communication abilities. You are well spoken and can compose clear, concise business documents efficiently. You can effectively present information in one-on-one situations to customers, clients and other employees in the organization.
- The flexibility. You are a team player ready to jump in whenever and wherever needed. You take a collaborative approach to your work and yet you thrive in an autonomous role.
The Array way.
Whether you are working in the engineering department in Long Island, the design studio in Toronto or around the world on the manufacturing floor, Array is a place that invests in our people and recognizes their success. We believe in open, honest communication and the input of all of our employees.
At Array, we foster a culture of mutual respect, innovation, collaboration and pride. From encouraging calculated risks that lead to innovation to providing access to education, on-site learning and the best technology and materials, we promise to provide a safe, creative, ethical and nurturing environment to build a dynamic career.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment
Array is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.