Array is transforming. Every day we become a stronger global company. With over 1500 employees and exponential growth, we are redesigning how we better serve customers and scale our business. We are building on strength acquiring new businesses and talent to increase our capacity and capability to innovate and accelerate rapid growth.
A leader in the retail display and in-store merchandising services industry, we work with top brands like Estée Lauder, Sephora, Ulta Beauty and L’Oréal to name just a few. Experts in our field with over 35 years of experience, we are transforming our business process leveraging our deep industry knowledge and design innovation.
As we expand around the world, we are looking for critical thinkers who are data driven and have a strong voice to help us steer towards the future and carry out our vision. Joining us now is a chance to lead our transformation, to make a mark and chart our future and your own career.
Who we need
Due to significant growth, Array is in search of a Business Process Analyst, Finance and Estimating. Reporting to the Chief Transformation Officer, we need a Business Process Analyst to take on the role of a functional expert, working side-by-side with internal and external business groups to develop a deep understanding of the current state of business processes and to design practical, customized, changes that significantly improve the end-to-end-processes. This is an opportunity to be part of an organizational transformation and develop the future state processes; a chance to have your voice heard and to apply your ERP solution expertise to enhance our operational efficiencies.
What’s in it for you
- Exposure and growth. You want to be part of the process from beginning to end. From assisting with selecting the ERP solution through to end-user training, you want to apply your expertise and expand your skills. You want to move from an Analyst role to a hybrid one as an internal-facing consultant and subject matter expert. Potential to transition into a lead/line manager role.
- Impact. You want to be a key contributor to the business process alignment and make a tangible impact on our efficiency. You want to see the results of your work on a growing global company.
What our new Business Process Analyst, Finance will do:
- Discovery. Work closely with the team to determine and analyze current needs, requirements, strategic goals and existing processes. You will identify gaps and formulate insights to guide the business process realignment.
- Design and configure. Lead the work on a collaborative team to define system specifications that meet their needs and align with the scope of the implementation.
- Transform and optimize. Identify and apply industry best practices. Implement techniques that align and improve product quality across all facets of the business (operations, sourcing/procurement, planning, scheduling, warehousing, inventory and materials management functions). Measurably improve process performance.
- Collaborate. Partner with key stakeholders evaluating recommended changes in business processes that significantly impact the end-to end-processes.
- Advise. Draw on functional expertise to guide the strategy and selection of the ERP solution.
- Analyze. Develop metrics for process measurement and identify future improvements.Designs future state business processes through the identification and application of industry best practices.
- Quality assurance. Evaluate and track testing results to ensure ERP system applications are free from defects.
- Train. Create and present knowledge sharing documentation; provide ongoing technical support as the Subject Matter Expert or Superuser.
- Optimize. Work with team to identify, plan and rollout upgrades that enhance the functionality of the system.
As a Business Process Analyst, Finance you have:
- Education. You have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, MIS, System/Industrial Engineering or related field. Formal process improvement training (e.g. Lean Six Sigma, Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA), etc.) is an asset.
- Direct Experience. You have 3 or more years of experience driving process improvement and lean strategies across the different functional areas with a focus on finance and estimating. You have worked as part of an ERP implementation team on the client or vendor side.
- Knowledge. You are familiar with enterprise business processes for a manufacturing business. You have expertise in process analysis, design and documentation.
- Interpersonal. Your communication skills - written, verbal, presentation - are outstanding. You are comfortable talking to teams from the manufacturing shop upwards to C-level executives. You have the confidence to take a stand, defend your decision and hear the opposition. You are naturally looked to for direction in a crisis and you are comfortable facing adversity head on.
The Array way.
Whether you are working in the engineering department in Long Island, the design studio in Toronto or around the world on the manufacturing floor, Array is a place that invests in our people and recognizes their success. We believe in open, honest communication and the input of all of our employees.
At Array, we foster a culture of mutual respect, innovation, collaboration and pride. From encouraging calculated risks that lead to innovation to providing access to education, on-site learning and the best technology and materials, we promise to provide a safe, creative, ethical and nurturing environment to build a dynamic career.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment
Array is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.