Array is transforming. Every day we become a stronger global company. With over 1500 employees and exponential growth, we are redesigning how we better serve customers and scale our business. We are building on strength acquiring new businesses and talent to increase our capacity and capability to innovate and accelerate rapid growth.
A leader in the retail display and in-store merchandising services industry, we work with top brands like Estée Lauder, Sephora, Ulta Beauty and L’Oréal to name just a few. Experts in our field with over 35 years of experience, we are transforming our business process leveraging our deep industry knowledge and design innovation.
Who we need
As we continue to grow and expand, we are adding a Human Resources Business Partner to the team in Toronto. This is an opportunity for someone who is eager to accept challenges and passionate about fostering a collaborative environment. You will provide professional advice and decision making support to a portfolio of management teams.
You are a change agent, a trusted advisor and a partner to the leadership team. You are looking for a chance to provide workforce planning, organization design, employee engagement, succession planning and organizational effectiveness for a scaling, global organization.
What’s in it for you
- Influence. This is an opportunity to help drive continuous improvement people strategies. It’s a chance to proactively help leaders identify where to invest resources that will increase business performance.
- Career development. Array is at a pivotal point, gaining new clients and investing in themselves to accelerate their growth. Joining us now is a chance to expand your strategic and consultative hands-on experience and rapidly move up in your career as new opportunities arise every day as we continue to scale.
Our new Human Resources Business Partner will:
- Support alignment and achievement of the organization’s vision. You will implement HR change initiatives to support the business strategy and continuous improvement objectives.
- Provide strategic Business Partner support. You will build strong relationships with leaders and corresponding employee base by establishing credibility with a focus on HR Transformation. You will work with business leaders to create individual HR plans and support business/HR initiatives.
- Ensure the timely and effective delivery of human resource core services, programs and initiatives. You will create an employee engagement plan and partner with business leaders to execute. You will promote and maintain the highest caliber of service provision through data analysis and assessment.
- Collaborate. You will work closely with human resource team members to deliver quality strategic and operational guidance to management and employees. You will make recommendations to ensure alignment between people management and compensation practices (job evaluation, salary administration, compensation design and performance management) within business strategy.
- Maintain a positive work environment. You will foster a fun and engaging culture while demonstrating commitment to Array’s core values.
- Recognize barriers to success. You will facilitate proactive dispute resolution that supports a performance driven culture. You will investigate employee issues and determine resolutions. You will use judgment supported by human resources acumen and practical experience to escalate matters as required.
- Provide advice on change management initiatives. You will offer guidance and expertise on organizational, departmental restructuring and job role design in order to improve cost and efficiency and to clarify accountabilities.
- Comply with relevant legislation (i.e., Employment Standard Act, Labour Relations Act). You will interpret acts and counsel management.
- Work in partnership with Health & Safety Specialists and Managers. You will drive a health and safety culture.
So, how do we know you are the new Human Resources Business Partner? You have:
- The education. University Degree, with a focus in Human Resources or related discipline.
- The experience. You have 5+ years of experience Business Partner capacity. Experience working in the Manufacturing industry and plant work environments preferred. You can interpret conceptual or loosely defined business or project objectives. You have strong organizational development experience and the ability to problem solve and multi-task in a fast-paced environment. You possess strong integrity and credibility with the ability to maintain confidentiality and manage highly sensitive information. You have a broad range of exposure in HR from implementing strategy and effectively managing HR programs to dealing with employee relations issues and investigations.
- The knowledge. You are up-to-date on Canadian HR Legislation and employment laws. You can clearly convey and interpret human resources policies and procedures, related legislation and regulations. You can provide confident consultative advice to management and employees on all aspects of professional development, organizational change and performance with business partners across multiple locations.
- The change-management experience. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and demonstrated success helping organizations transform from an unstructured environment to a scalable business model. You can interact with all levels with comprehensive consultative, partnering, facilitating and influencing/negotiation skills.
- The relationship building skills. You have a proven ability to create a culture of opportunity, transparency and trust that enables employees to deliver exceptional results. You are relatable and can gain the trust of all levels of the organization in a plant environment.
- The technical skills. You are comfortable with MS Office; using an HRM and learning new software quickly. You have the ability to leverage technology to build capacity.
- The communication abilities. You have excellent leadership, organizational, multi-tasking and presentation skills. You are well spoken and confident while open to feedback and learning at every opportunity. You have exceptional business writing abilities. You have an exceptional commitment to customer service with strong sense of urgency. You are passionate about working in partnership with Centers of Excellence on special projects or initiatives.
- The flexibility. You are a team player ready to jump in whenever and wherever needed. You take a collaborative approach to your work and yet you thrive in an autonomous role.
The Array way.
Whether you are working in the engineering department in Long Island, the design studio in Toronto or around the world on the manufacturing floor, Array is a place that invests in our people and recognizes their success. We believe in open, honest communication and the input of all of our employees.
At Array, we foster a culture of mutual respect, innovation, collaboration and pride. From encouraging calculated risks that lead to innovation to providing access to education, on-site learning and the best technology and materials, we promise to provide a safe, creative, ethical and nurturing environment to build a dynamic career.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment
Array is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.