Array is transforming. Every day we become a stronger global company. With over 2300 employees and exponential growth, we are redesigning how we better serve customers and scale our business. We are building on strength acquiring new businesses and talent to increase our capacity and capability to innovate and accelerate rapid growth.
A leader in the retail display and in-store merchandising services industry, we work with top brands like Sephora, Ulta Beauty and L’Oréal to name just a few. Experts in our field with over 35 years of experience, we are leveraging our deep industry knowledge and design innovation to expand around the world.
We are looking for critical thinkers who are meticulous about the small details, are intellectually curious, hard working and have a strong voice to help us steer towards the future and carry out our vision. Joining us now is a chance to lead our transformation, to make a mark and chart our future and your own career.
Who we need
Reporting to our Account Team Manager, we are looking for an Account Project Manager. This is an opportunity to work with multiple luxury brands, overseeing and leading the design, production and delivery of customized display units. We need someone who is ready to take charge, be proactive, manage every little detail and collaborate closely across multiple teams to ensure the highest quality product is ready to ship on time. We need an Account Project Manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment and who takes pride in their work; someone with a commitment to delighting their end clients.
What’s in it for you
- Ownership. This is a chance to autonomously make decisions and solve problems as you manage up to 15 simultaneous projects varying in complexity and duration. This is an exciting opportunity to stay one step ahead of production and ensure the pace and quality is at its highest. It’s a chance to step up to the challenges of collaborating across every department in the organization, as you pivot to solve problems and instill a sense of urgency to complete every project on time.
- Career development. Array is at a pivotal point, gaining new clients and investing in people, systems and new technology to accelerate growth. As we build our teams, the opportunities include a deep and rewarding career moving into a Program Manager or across into other teams from Account Management to Continuous Improvement.
As our new Account Project Manager, you will:
- Plan and execute. You will lead the project management activities and team; ensuring the right resources, equipment and information are being shared and transferred. You will break projects into doable actions, set timeframes and analyze risks and opportunities. You will ensure the project progresses on schedule and within the prescribed budget from concept to delivery.
- Collaborate across multiple teams. You will attend daily and weekly operations meetings. You will serve as a conduit of information to all parties including; clients, production, design and development, sales, logistics, project management, pre-production and finance.
- Client support. You will provide outstanding customer service and support the maintenance of effective client relations. You will work with vendors on packaging design and deliverables.
- Issue resolution. You will confer with project personnel and various subject matter experts to obtain technical advice and resolve challenges in an efficient manner.
- Reporting. You will prepare work plans, accurate summary sheets and production packages for each phase of the project. You will maintain accurate and up to date status reports and modify schedules or plans as required. You will prepare project reports for management, clients and others. You will update information on DataWeb and Industrios (Internal Project Management Software) in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communication. You will prepare status updates and verbally update the internal functional teams, Account Team Managers and Departments Leaders with all communications to ensure target lines and expectations are being achieved and status communicated.
So, how do we know you are the new Account Project Manager? You have:
- The education. You have a university degree. Education in Business Administration, Engineering, Industrial Design or a related field. A Master's degree in Business, Engineering, or Design is preferred. PMP Certification is highly preferred.
- The experience. You have several years of project management experience. You understand how a product manufacturing environment operates. You are meticulous and you have a commitment to delivering high-quality work products. You have the ability to conduct evaluations, assessments, and analysis of new projects. You can read CAD drawings.
- The drive and the insights. You can anticipate and troubleshoot challenges in production. You’ve never faced a deadline you can’t meet. You can manage client expectations and plan out the detailed steps for solution development and implementation.
- The technical skills. You have expertise in MS Office Suite, order processing systems and project management tools. You learn new technologies easily.
- The communication abilities. You are well spoken and can compose clear, concise business documents efficiently. You can effectively present information in one-on-one situations to customers, clients, and other employees in the organization.
- The flexibility. You are a team player ready to jump in whenever and wherever needed. You take a collaborative approach to your work and yet you thrive in an autonomous role. You have a valid passport and can travel if needed.
The Array way.
Whether you are working in the engineering department in Long Island, the design studio in Toronto or around the world on the manufacturing floor, Array is a place that invests in our people and recognizes their success. We believe in open, honest communication and the input of all of our employees.
At Array, we foster a culture of mutual respect, innovation, collaboration and pride. From encouraging calculated risks that lead to innovation to providing access to education, on-site learning and the best technology and materials, we promise to provide a safe, creative, ethical and nurturing environment to build a dynamic career.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment
Array is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.