Array is transforming. Every day we become a stronger global company. With over 1500 employees and exponential growth, we are redesigning how we better serve customers and scale our business. We are building on strength acquiring new businesses and talent to increase our capacity and capability to innovate and accelerate rapid growth.
A leader in the retail display and in-store merchandising services industry, we work with top brands like Estée Lauder, Sephora, Ulta Beauty and L’Oréal to name just a few. Experts in our field with over 35 years of experience, we are transforming our business process leveraging our deep industry knowledge and design innovation.
As we expand around the world, we are looking for critical thinkers who are data driven and have a strong voice to help us steer towards the future and carry out our vision. Joining us now is a chance to lead our transformation, to make a mark and chart our future and your own career.
Who we need
Array is adding a new Production Project Manager to the team to support increased production demand. This is a chance to be part of a growing global organization and build your career. Someone comfortable presenting to and negotiating with C-level executives, individuals on the production floor and external partners. Your area of expertise lies in successfully delivering manufacturing projects and going the extra distance to ensure you’ve exceeded the expectations. An invaluable people leader, you thrive in a laid-back but fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you
- A growing company - and recognized brands. In the past few years, the PMO has doubled in size in the past few years. We’re expanding with new brands and projects coming up. We work with over 2000 projects a year. You are interested in working with the big beauty brands.
- Career development. You want to build out your career; from increasing the size and complexity of the projects you are working on to gaining cross training in other departments. This is an organization that encourages internal promotions and support further education including the pursuit of PMP certification.
- A dynamic environment. This is a fast-paced company where the days go by quickly. Everything we build for clients is customized; every project is different with new challenges.
What our new Production Project Manager will do:
- Manage. Plan and evaluate the progress of projects from concept to delivery.
- Prepare project summaries and establishes a work plan for each phase of the project; communicates scope to internal functional teams.
- Coordinate activities of any assigned project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Approve packaging design and deliverables from the vendor.
- Confer with project personnel and various subject matter experts to obtain technical advice and resolve challenges in an efficient manner.
- Maintain accurate and up to date status reports and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Continuous improvement initiatives.
- Budget. Obtain accurate costs from estimating for projects by gathering information and coordinating data with procurement when necessary. Prepare purchase requisitions for project components.
- Document. Develop accurate summary sheets and production packages for all projects. Provides positive customer service and supports the maintenance of effective client relations.
- Build and nurture relationships. Work closely with cross functional teams, clients and vendors.
- Answer questions, follow up on requests and exceed expectations.
- Liaise with Sales, Account Executives, Clients, Department Leaders, PMA’s and production teams to ensure target lines and expectations are being achieved and status communicated.
- Serve as a conduit of information to all parties including; clients, production, design and development, sales, logistics, project management, pre-production and finance.
- Lead daily and weekly operations meetings.
- Project reporting. Prepare and present status reports, change requests and budget updates to internal and external stakeholders. Update information on DataWeb and Industrios (Internal Project Management Software) in an accurate and timely manner.
So, how do we know you are the Production Project Manager for us? You have experience in:
- Project Management. You have a diploma or degree in a relevant discipline. A project management certificate - PMP or other - is an asset. You have 7 years or more of project lead and management experience with several years in a manufacturing environment. You can conduct evaluations, assessment and analysis of new projects. You can innovate solutions to problems and present feasible alternatives in the face of obstacles.
- Technical. You are an expert with order processing systems and project management software package (MS Project, HP BPO, Project Insight, etc.) for planning, budget and capacity tracking, timeline and resource management. You are proficient with PowerPoint, Excel and IT Case Management systems. The ability to read CAD drawings is an asset.
- Interpersonal. Your communication skills - written, verbal, presentation - are outstanding. You are comfortable talking to teams from the manufacturing shop upwards to C-level executives. You have a strong customer service focus. You have the confidence to take a stand, defend your decision and hear the opposition. You are naturally looked to for direction in a crisis and you are comfortable facing adversity head on.
The Array way.
Whether you are working in the engineering department in Long Island, the design studio in Toronto or around the world on the manufacturing floor, Array is a place that invests in our people and recognizes their success. We believe in open, honest communication and the input of all of our employees.
At Array, we foster a culture of mutual respect, innovation, collaboration and pride. From encouraging calculated risks that lead to innovation to providing access to education, on-site learning and the best technology and materials, we promise to provide a safe, creative, ethical and nurturing environment to build a dynamic career.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment
Array is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.